Friday, April 2, 2010

Avon: Keri’s Powerful Plum


What is your opinion of Avon and specifically there lip products? I have a couple of the glazewear products and I like pairing them with other lip glosses because they pack a lot of color. Sometimes I feel that they do not apply even but otherwise no complaints (hence mixing with another lippie). I also own a couple shadows and polishes, again no complaints overall.

The reason I am asking this is because of a tweet that caught my eye. I like Keri Hilson, not love but she is really pretty. Well I do follow her on twitter. She sang the National Anthem at the Atlanta Hawks game March 31st. Here is her tweet:


Here are a few of the twitpics she sent, also from the 31st, showing the lip color Powerful Plum!




Well I checked out Avon.com and found the lipstick Keri was talking about: Ultra Color Rich Mega Impact Lipstick by Avon - Powerful Plum


The picture on the website (below) is very computerized : /. But the product definitely looks fantastic on Keri.


  


<3 Val

No comments:

Post a Comment