Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I am so glad I am not the only one...





I did this every freaking day when I was a kid. If you know me, you know I repped Barbie hard. I had a Barbie room and then my bedroom. Like seriously I had a freaking Barbie town: there was a mayor's mansion, a hood, a rich neighborhood. Damn I miss that room. The day would go on forever. : D



see AndreasChoice's Post about this video lol.

Check out her youtube channel too : AndreasChoice

<3 g-night for reals , Aiden will be awake in like 7 hours.

2 comments:

  1. awhh i used to love barbies too.. memory's.

    i watch andrea sometimes!

    if you look back @ my hair post i replied to your comment.

    but here is the site i recommended:

    http://www.tightlycurly.com/welcome/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!! I'm headed to look at your comment now.

    Daughter's adorable by the way.

    ReplyDelete